Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back to reality

Back from Montana and its an awesome and beautiful place, I can't wait to go back, or maybe live there some day.  It was an amazing experience all around and after a week I still haven't fully recovered.  Here are some pictures, I still need to edit the gopro footage.







The view from the condo, and the 4 speed 85 land cruiser complete with a choke to start it

Got back from seeing 8+ feet of snow everywhere to most of the snow in Mass being gone, I check the trails and of course theres still a bunch of snow, that's what happens when they're in the valley.  On the up side I'm going to try and put the valley to better use this year with some interesting things going on to get into the lines. And Bubba and skychief mentioned something about building the right line if I give them creative control.

I'm sure everyone is aware the compression sections are being put online but if this doesn't get you psyched for trails season I'm not sure what would.  Maybe the ice will melt this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment