Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day before 20

Trails are dry, but I lugged water yesterday just to garauntee it rains like crazy this weekend.


MTB trails are pretty dusty too.



Big sleep got rad with no feet on the pedals.



I think he needs one of these.




Bruins are back on again tonight, go B's! Lets show those dirty cross checking Capitals how its done. Just saw this hit by Raffi torres...pretty damn dirty hit leaving your feet like that, not cool. I used to be down for hitting people are hard as possible when I played hockey but you can't leave your feet like that.



This is how you use a rope tow.



I had the T Rice master of degree thing yesterday, here is the MTB one with Darrin Berrecloth...remember when he used to ride bmx?

Darren Berrecloth - MASTERS OF MOVEMENT on pinkbike.com

No comments:

Post a Comment