Thursday, November 3, 2011

Subaru BRZ

Hmm, this article from Motortrend on the new Subaru BRZ (click the picture for the link) is pretty interesting.  Definatley a new venture for Subaru producing a RWD performance coupe.  Seems like a lot of their aim is for it to be like a Miata.

2013 Subaru BRZ Prototype Front Three Quarter

Would I buy one?  Well that depends, from the very little info out there now it seems like a car that would be a fun to track or auto-x, but in terms of practicality I'm not so sure.  I love the room that the STi has and feel its the perfect "do anything" car.  Then again this is just a prototype first of all, and second it doesn't seem practicality is their goal for this particular model.  We'll have to wait and see, but what I like is Subaru and Toyota working together to further both companies.  I do want to see a boosted FA engine if the NA version is putting out around 200 hp.

No comments:

Post a Comment