Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back to trails for now at least

A little over a week ago it was snowing and the ground was covered; today the weather is supposed to be around 70 and sunny....ahhh New England.  At least it means trails season isn't over.  That thought gave me some motivation to rake and pull all the huge branches that fell during the storm out of the way...of course this was all done with a headlamp on at 5 PM.

All kinds of trails videos everywhere lately, especially out of PA. 


U.S.A. Gopro edit from Stéphane Lafitte on Vimeo.

I like the couple shadow shots at the end but I'm not a big fan of the "on the stem" gopro angle.  I feel like for riding trails the head mount has to be the best, afterall its pretty much what you're looking at while riding.  I think some sort of back mount thing could be cool but it would be pretty cumbersome to ride with.

I wanted to post this too, some of the stuff is cool but I don't even understand how the line at 0:25 is supposed to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment