Friday, October 21, 2011

Snow spines this times

Imagine dropping that cliff at 0:33, holy shit.  I kind of want to try skiing at least once this winter, I grew up skiing then switched to snowboarding around 12 years old.  I find snowboarding a lot more fun but there's no question skiiers have the advantage as far as ease of travel in backcountry or bad conditions being able to pole and skate around.



I know its still about 2 months til snow sliding is possible but I am psyched for this upcoming winter. But in the meantime its time to enjoy the fall weather, trails, golf and whatever else you're into; gotta live in the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Two months? I am so sorry :) We should be skiing any day now and I can barely contain my excitement. I couldn't possibly imagine having to wait two more months!

    ReplyDelete