Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011


Duo x Defgrip "Gettin' Nostalgic" Part 1 from DUO Brand on Vimeo.


Saw this sweet Doyle video on  prettyshady about the 401 trails history and its pretty cool, anyone thats been riding for a while now knows about these trails.  Seeing them in magazines and damn kids when I first started riding really inspired me seeing that the only thing around here to ride was NFK jumps.  Listening to what Doyle says in the video is pretty interesting though, it reminds me of being younger and always seeing the local guys, mainly Choquette and Rotundo around shredding everything and always wanting to ride like them.

Hearing Doyle say that if it wasn't for those trails he probably would have quit riding, makes me look back on my own riding "career" and realize that trails are what started it all, and while I went in another direction for quite some time, I'm back at the trails again and I think without them I also would have quit riding.  Its like it all comes full circle, but I guess its all about having fun whatever you do, and there are so many different ways to do that on a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment