Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I know you think winter is over

But mother nature doesn't!  And if that isn't apparently from the freezing temps the last couple days, maybe you'll believe it when you hear its going to snow in VT NH and ME today/tonight.  So to bring you back into winter check this sick snowscoot/snowbike video...this guy really rips it hitting pow turns, dropping cliffs, even a highspeed 180 around 4:57 that will probably make Andrew wish he has these kinda skills.  I'm also glad to see them practice avalanche techniques at the end.

Man I love powder, but I'm not sure I could ever abandon the snowboard completley for a snow bike, but after watching this video I'd sure like to at least try one in the same kind of conditions.


Snowscoot Powder on pinkbike.com

snowscoot

No comments:

Post a Comment