Monday, December 5, 2011

Its still fall?

More nice weather, I'm starting to doubt that it'll ever get cold this year, but I'm not complaining.

This link is a sick speedflying video that you should watch.

I'm also not too big on street skiing but this guy brings it to a whole nother level.


JP Auclair Street Segment (from All.I.Can.) from Sherpas Cinema on Vimeo.

It also seems like a lot of MTBing is completely void of (or maybe more not focusing on) style, but whips are always good.  BMX whips are so much different than MTB whips.


Sideflight Champs Practice Blasting - More Mountain Bike Videos

Its funny though I was riding around Foxboro State Forest yesterday morning and 2 guys in spandex with clipless pedals rolled through and one guy says "flat pedals?! You're crazy to ride those in here!" I almost flipped over about 3 times catching rocks and the only thing that saved me was putting a foot down...I must be the crazy one. Know whats crazy? Being physically attatched to your bike because you have no bike control! And wearing special shoes that attatch to pedals.

No comments:

Post a Comment