Saturday, November 26, 2011

Olde school videos

I woke up today for some reason thinking of watching old videos I had made.  Maybe I just wanted to remember that all of us could actually ride a bike before we became old salty fat guys, I'm not sure.  Its pretty cool watching the videos though because it really brings me back to those times.  Its crazy to think that some of these videos are from 2004, and its going to be 2012 in about a month, what a crazy 8 years.




Marcus Tooker gets some street cred in this one:





No wonder Emerson could always do good hang 5's.












Saw this on Tables and Fables and tis good shit.




And this Gigi Ruf snowboard video is awesome too...he uses different features on the mountain so creatively and always has sick lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment