Friday, September 30, 2011

Suck it Loeb, I was right!

Ha!  I had a feeling his luck could be changing. I just read on WRC.com that he had an engine failure and couldn't continue, and if its a failure he can't even restart under super rally.  No matter what this is really going to shake up the standings in the championship, looks like it might be Hirvonen vs Ogier if Loeb doesn't get any points out of this event and Ogier is leading and likely to win it.  I also just read that Hirvonen had an off too and lost over a minute, and Kimi Raikanen apparently crashed into  Henning Solberg then a ditch on the road before the stage warming his tires.  What a crazy rally and juxtaposition from last year when Loeb won the driver's title in France. Have I mentioned I love WRC?

Here's a video from 2010 showing a little bit of the French stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment