Friday, July 15, 2011

Jesus died for our spins

If you know me you know I've been pretty into dubstep for about a year (I still blame Smitty) and man am I glad because I just keep finding amazing songs.  Like this one (well its a remix of pretty lights but I like the picture):



Then of course Skrillex is the fucking man.  I could (and sometimes do) listen to both of these songs all day everyday.  Not to mention rock n roll is a sick video.










Datsik was one of the first dubstep artists I really got into...







Rusko too...



Its cool when one artist does a remix of another dubstep song too, and Rusko has some sick remixes.



Bassnectar isn't exactly dubstep I guess but still nasty (I picked this one quick I couldn't find any other good ones)



And Flux Pavillion has some good ones too, mostly because they mix in random inappropriatness (how rude).






I'm sure there is some awesome stuff I'm missing or haven't heard yet, but in the meantime that playlist can keep me entertained for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment