Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Again with the surfing


Nightsurf from Iker Elorrieta on Vimeo.

This video is shot amazingly well and while I think that some of it is fake, its a pretty cool concept.   I always seem to post surfing shit from work, and I think its because surfing is the exact opposite of work, being free of worries out in nature enjoying the earth, not working just to buy someone else a new Porche.  Hard work I have to problem with as long as it benefits you, for example working your ass off to provide for your family, or to put food on the table, but when hard work is for nothing except to stay afloat, while others get ahead from doing nothing then its a problem.  Then again I guess I get what I want from work by being able to afford things I want to do, but I'd still rather do what makes me happy.  At least working motivates me to hopefully find a way to not be doing this for my entire life.

Heres another cool video, I really like how the guy finds his own little lines and skids, this is what interests me about bike riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment